TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Indian consumer electronics maker Mitashi has launched the successor to the Thunder Android gaming console. Dubbed as GameIn Thunder Bolt, the hand-held console is priced at Rs. 6,799.
As for the specifications, the gaming console runs on Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with 4.3 inch touch screen, 1 GHz processor, 2 MP Rear Camera. 0.2 MP Secondary, Wi-Fi connectivity, Internal Memory of 4 GB, expandable memory up to 32 GB. Reportedly the gaming console can support 8,16, and 32 bit games. There is no information regarding the other specifications of the device.
Well the device is clearly meant for gaming, but the specifications seam a bit limited and the cost also does not seem to be too modest. Don't see the point of the two cameras at all, since it's a gaming device. The operating system also is a bit old, perhaps Jelly Bean would have been better.
The device will allow you to browse through the Google Play Store and the Internet as well, which could be plus point.
Anyways, it too early to comment on the device as full set of specifications are not yet known. But, one can get a feeling that the success of the device will depend on the features that it has to offer. Great features will be able to fill in the blanks that have been left by the specifications.