TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
GOG.com comes to Mac OS X, Brings Sim City 2000, Syndicate and Other Classic Games
In a recent development, GOG.com has reportedly launched 50 older PC gaming titles to support Mac OS X. A total of 50 titles will now receive Mac OS X support. The reseller of new and classic games stated that they will launch at least one new title with Mac support on a weekly basis.
The company has stated that the Mac versions of the gaming titles will be DRM-free similar to the Windows versions of the gaming titles launched earlier. The interesting point to be noted is the free availability of the Mac version of the gaming titles for users who have purchased the Windows game versions from GOG.com. Similar will be the case for Mac customers who have purchased the gaming titles. They will get the Windows versions at no extra costs.
GOG.com has announced that the downloading of the 50 gaming titles can be done either through a web browser or by means of a dedicated downloader. The company offers a lot more with the Mac support. It includes a 50 percent discount on select titles.
The gaming titles include Postal: Classic and Uncut, Theme Hospital, Sim City 2000, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Little Big Adventure and Crusader: No Remorse.
GOG.com is also offering nine gaming titles for free to Mac customers who sign up for the first time at GOG.com. The titles include Beneath a Steel Sky, Tyrian 2000, Ultima: Worlds of Adventure 2, Lure of the Temptress and Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar.
At the same time, reports have suggested that the gaming titles will come with support for Mac platforms including Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).