TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Last week Humble Indie Bundle 7 fans were reeling with delight having received some pretty cool games with the collection. Now buyers of the collection have all the more reason to rejoice with 3 new games being added to the initial lot for free!
These games like most others of Humble Bundle are cross-platform and DRM-free. Those who missed out on purchasing the Humble Indie Bundle 7 collection last week can pay just a little over the average price and get their hands on the new game bundle.
Closure, The Binding of Issac, Snapshot, Shank2 were the games included initially along with Indie Game: The Movie! Legend of Grimrock and Dungeon Defenders are the amazing bonuses for customers paying more than the average price. The games and movie work great on Linux and Mac and are redeemable on Steam for purchases over a dollar.
The new games added are Cave Story +, The Basement Collection by Edmund McMillen and Tyler Glaiel and Offspring Fling by KPULV. Cave Story+ involves a classic hero who saves the world and works on a 2-D platform with updated graphics. Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 different flash games and offers good value for money with all the extras thrown in. Offspring Fling is a game revolving around a forest creature in search of her lost children. It includes several levels of puzzle solving and also loads of possibilities with a level editor.
Supposedly around for only another 6 days, this is one bundle die-hard fans don't want to miss.