TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Milestone Interactive Group, India's leading game publishing, marketing, retail and distribution organization, is set to expand its business globally by setting up its first overseas presence with offices in Singapore and Dubai.
Milestone started India's first specialist online game store with the launch of game4u.com in 2009. The company subsequently established a national presence by putting up 9 physical stores under the Game4u brand. Milestone also recently introduced ‘downloads4u' - a full service digital download platform for PC and Mac games enabling consumers to purchase their favorite games anytime, anywhere. The gaming retailer has tie ups with popular gaming publishers such as Sony Computer Entertainment, Capcom, Electronic Arts (EA) and Rovio Entertainment, amongst others.
The new offices are a part of the Group's global expansion strategy that envisages the launch of www.game4u.com across key markets in South East Asia and the Middle East. Given the early success of ‘downloads4u' in India, Milestone will make available the download service to gamers in these two regions using localized pricing, payment and marketing strategies.
Further, the Game4u brand experience and the popular rewards programme "Team Elite" would also be available to this avid gaming audience. Additionally Milestone plans on using these two strategic locations to further build its mobile publishing business giving developers from the South East Asia and the Middle East opportunities to publish and market their games globally.
On Milestone Interactive Group's global expansion, Mr. Jayont R Sharma, Chairman & CEO, Milestone Interactive Group said, "This big step supports our stated vision to be the world's leading interactive entertainment company; offering innovative products & services. Our qualitative research and understanding of these markets developed over the last few years has convinced us to make available our unique offerings and to present an overall brand experience built around "Game4u" to these consumers".
"I believe our presence in these markets will further become a cornerstone of our growth in the immediate future" he added.