TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thanks to a new leak from @evleaks, we've picked up images of an iPhone game pad. IOS 7 has some exciting updates and gameplay updates for developers to capitalize on and we can't wait for the next generation of games that will be developed for it.
Right after the release of the iPhone 5s and 5c, hundreds of accessories and peripherals were launched, but there has been no word on anything built specifically for iOS7. This leak of a gamepad from Logitech looks like it could be the first one to hit the market.
Talking about the pad, it sports most of the usual controls seen on tradition game pads. There's a Direction-pad for movement, four action buttons, shoulder buttons on either side and a pause key beneath the lettered buttons.
Design wise, the controller doesn't look very ergonomic. Its a little too long and rather thin, allowing us to doubt if it will provide a solid and comfortable grip. In fact, it doesn't fit with the sleek aesthetics Apple emphasizes for its iPhones and iPads, meaning that we might be looking at a product in its development stage. Despite all this, the device does fit with he iOS 7 game controller plans confirmed by Apple in June.
In the past, there have been several third-party controllers for iOS devices. But none of these have used workarounds and required specific support from developers to function.
For more updates on the subject, please do follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.