TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Hunt Map Pack Revealed
There is good news for gamers who are pre-ordering EA’s (Electronic Arts) upcoming first person shooter “Medal of Honor: Warfighter. According to reports, EA will be offering two multiplayer maps -‘Darra Gun Market’ and ‘Chitral’ for free with pre-orders of the game. Both maps have been designed around the idea of concealment.
In the game, players will take up the role of soldiers who assassinated Osama Bin Laden. Although there won’t be an opportunity for players to kill Osama in the game, EA promises that the game will not be any less thrilling. Darra Gun Market is located in a tribal land where rules are laid on two basic principles- hospitality and revenge. Police and Armed officials are restricted from entering the area where laws are made by the tribal leader. This small town in Pakistan houses an array of back-alley shops and self taught machinists who build guns by hand.
Chitral is another area which was reportedly a hide out of Osama Bin Laden. The area filled with deep narrow valleys and has many places which are inaccessible several months every year because of adverse climate like heavy snow. There are around 1200 small towns which are scattered across the Chitral district. Tracing a target from the area can be a demanding task for gamers.
Medal of Honour : Warfighter will release for Xbox 360,PS3,Wii U and PC on October 21.