TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Halo series needs no introductions, it is cult of it's own. The franchise which is worth billions of dollars will be making an entry to Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Microsoft has announced that it will be launching it's new game Halo: Spartan Assault for the two platforms in July 201. The controls for the game have been designed to support touchscreen response.
Set in a time between the Halo 3and Halo 4, the twin stick arcade-style action shooter will consist of 25 missions, where you will have a choice of playing either a male or a female character. Spartan Assault will be different from other Halo titles, as it features a Top down view like the Diablo series. The game will bring back controllable vehicles and weapons and covenant enemies from the previous titles. The 360 digree point and shoot gameplay should bring a whole new dimension to the series.
The game will also come complete with leaderboards, weekly challenges and connectivity rewards as it will be released as a Xbox live title. Microsoft have said that it will be releasing a title update to the game, shortly after the launch which will bring support for the wired Xbox 360 controller for Windows on Windows 8 PCs, tablets and Surface device.
Halo: Spartan Assault is to be sold separately for Windows 8 (PC and Tablet) and Windows Phone 8 and is expected to be priced $6.99 (Rs. 394.48 approximately). Microsoft has released a new teaser for the game, which gives you pretty good idea on how the game is going to be. Catch the video below.
<center><center><iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BxsYQtltOco?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>
Source : Joystiq