TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Microsoft Kinect Nat Geo TV Xbox 360 Game Launched in India for Rs 2,399
Microsoft has announced the launch of Nat Geo TV Xbox 360 Kinect in India. The company claims the game to be first of its kind to be launched in India. The game is designed to exclusively work with Xbox 360. This unique game allows users to play the roles of many kinds of animals giving the opportunity to turn the living room of the user in to a wild terrain with natural habitats. The game will be available at a price tag of Rs. 2,399. This new game package comprises of eight and half-hour long episodes of the popular ‘America the Wild’ by Casey Anderson.
Microsoft Nat Geo TV Xbox 360 Kinect is being published in association with National Geographic and Relentless Software. The game opens up a unique opportunity for kids to adorn the role of animals in the Nat Geo TV Show. The game is designed for families and kids, taking them to the wonderful world of animals and their natural surroundings.
The two-way TV experience with Nat Geo TV Xbox 360 Kinect game works as follows:
- Kinect initially scans the living room and displays the room image on to the screen with it being transformed in to a natural habitat for animals. It will be comprised of trees, grasses and other natural elements.
- Children can get themselves invited to take up the role of a bear looking for food or things similar to that.
- As soon as the request is accepted, the image of the child appears with bear head and claws, for example, looking around the room for food. It is quite interesting to see the room being turned in to a wild terrain.
Anshu Mor, Category Lead, Interactive Entertainment Business, Microsoft India was quoted saying about the game, “A unique innovation in the way children take in deep learning about their environment and observe nature and wildlife in a realistic manner.” Microsoft is expecting that this game would make their Xbox 360 console more popular in Indian market.