TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
While Microsoft has announced that it will be launching its upcoming Xbox One gaming console on November 22nd 2013 in North America, Europe, Australia, Brazil and Japan, the software giant has not mentioned an Indian launch date yet. Instead, it has announced three new Xbox 360(the soon to be obsolete model) bundles for the upcoming festive season.
The news can mean one of two things. It could be an indication that we won't be seeing the upcoming console in India anytime before the year end. Or maybe Microsoft is clearing up stocks of the older device to make way for the latest iteration.
Starting from this weekend, you can pick up one of these three Xbox 360 bundles.
The first being the 250GB Core Bundle (Rs.24,990) which comes without Kinect. It comes with four brilliant titles, Darksiders II full-game DVD, and three full game download tokens - Batman Arkham City, Halo Reach and Gears of War 3. So that's one console without Kinect and AAA games.
Next come the Kinect bundles which come in two variants that are different by storage. The 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (Rs.26,990) comes with a FIFA 14 DVD and three Kinect games : Kinect Adventures plus Kinect Disneyland, YourShape Fitness Evolved 2013 or Fruit Ninja and Forza Motorsport. It will also have the Kinect Console and Kinect Camera.
The last and most expensive of the lot will be the 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect bundle (Rs. 34,990). It includes Minecraft, Kinect Adventures, Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports 1.
So which one will you be picking up this weekend? Let us know. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for instant updates.