TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Microsoft Xbox Live Rewards Program: Lures Gamers to Play More to Achieve More
The inclusion of Gamerscore and Achievement points in every game was a subject of great criticism with Xbox Live. Gamerscore feature seemed to be a rather pointless feature however gamers will be excited to know that things are about to change.
Recently, Microsoft has announced a new rewards program for gamers with high Gamerscores. To be eligible for the rewards, players need to have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold. The new rewards system is targeted at hardcore gamers who have proven their loyalty to Microsoft’s gaming console –Xbox 360.The reward program arrives in 3 tiers including Contender, Champion and Legend.
Contender tier is for gamers who will have a Gamerscore between 3000 and 9999. Gamers eligible for this tier will get a special gift during their birthday month. The special gift will be valued at $0.25(approximately Rs.13). The ‘Champion’ tier is for those who have a Gamerscore between 10,000 and 24,999. Apart from a special gift during their birthday month, gamers will also get a 1% rebate on purchases made every month on Xbox Live Marketplace.
The final tier called Legend will be applicable for gamers with Gamerscore of 25,000 and above. Gamers in this tier will get a 2% rebate on purchases made every month on Xbox Live Marketplace. Like the previous tiers, the gamers qualifying for this tier will also get a special gift during the month of their birthday. More information regarding the rewards program can be obtained from here.