TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
In addition to the release of Xbox Edition for MineCraft at the end of 2012, 4J Studios is going to release a new patch to fix the issues with Title Update 7 in January 2013. Xbox Edition has received Title Update 7 in December 2012.
Several interesting features were added into the Xbox Edition with the new update. Skin-specific character animations and new host options for multiplayer version were the most enthralling features among them. Even so, the users were experiencing minor bugs with the update.
This issue has negatively affected the popularity of Xbox Edition. With the new patch, Xbox Edition can eliminate all these bugs and deliver an incredible gaming experience for the users.
Before going on the holiday break, 4J Studios had posted in Twitter that they are working on the bugs and issues with Title Update 7. They promised in the post that a new update will be released in January 2013 after fixing all the bugs. The new patch is the result of their keeping the promise and concerted team work.
This game development studio behind the Xbox Edition has gone through the reports regarding the issues with Title Update 7 thoroughly. They had a discussion based on that and came up with the solutions to fix the bugs. It is reported that they are going to change the code with a new patch. At the same time, they ensure that the users can get Nether Fortress, Nether Wart and Blazes in the Nether. The only difference is that all of them will be there in a new world.