TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
New Borderlands 2 Trailer Shows off the Villain and the Game’s Classes
Gearbox has released a new video for promoting its new shooter game; Borderlands 2.The video showcases a special message to the protagonists from the game's villain, Handsome Jack.
The story unfolding
Jack is being found issuing a threat or more of an ultimatum to the four main characters of the game. Borderlands 2 tells the story of four new vault hunters who are on a mission to free Pandora from the evil grasp of Handsome Jack the villain who is the CEO of the Hyperion Corporation.
The vault hunters’ ultimate aim is to stop Handsome Jack from awakening an ancient alien evil called 'The Warrior'. The game's plot gets interesting with a rendezvous of the new vault hunters with the original vault hunters from the previous version-Roland, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai. They will combine forces with some new characters to help the shooters defeat Jack and the evil Warrior.
Borderlands 2 feature a whole new array of advance weapons to make the game play more interesting. The new characters in Borderlands 2 are Axton, Zero, Salvador and Maya. Axton belongs to the ‘Commando’ class and is a polite yet ferocious warrior. He has the capability to deploy a scorpio turret that has the power to fire at enemies automatically.
Zero belongs to the ‘Assassin’ class and has the power to create a holographic decoy and then disappears for a few seconds. Salvador, a bulky giant, belongs to the ‘Gunzeker’ class. He is not much of a people friendly character. He can really unleash himself by availing a second gun. Maya belongs to the ‘Siren’ class. She has a lot of tattoos on her body. She can lockdown an enemy by diverting him into another dimension.
The game with its all new features is being keenly awaited by gamers from all across the world. Borderlands 2 will reach stores in America on 18TH September. The game will be available for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. The game will reach other markets on 21st September.