- 9 min ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- 1 hr ago Amazon October Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answers; Win Apple iPad Air
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Receives October Security Updates: What's New?
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 Spotted on FCC Listing; Battery, Fast Charging Details Revealed
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- Lifestyle GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- Movies Mani Ratnam's Periodic Drama Ponniyin Selvan 2 Will Likely Hit The Screens In This Month Of 2023!
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Chennaiyin FC to take on Odisha FC in pre-season friendly
- News A PFI linked module of 2016 and the spread of the Islamic State ideology in south India
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Finance Mid Cap Multibagger Software Stock Fixes Record Date For Interim Dividend
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Apex Legends Season 2 Trailer Launched – New Character, Weapons And Lot More
Apex Legends the popular game from EA is back with a new season and this is the Season 2 after the release of the game. The new season is set to arrive on July 2. The company has already dropped the trailer for the new season and hinted some new features. The trailers have released that the new update will bring new character known as Wattson, a new weapon called L-Star and also new changes to the map.
According to the official trailers the new season is titled as Battle Charge and it will bring changes to King's Canyon map. The update will also include monsters and Leviathan beasts in the game. Moreover, the Repulsor Tower is also shown collapsing in the trailer.
The trailer videos also suggest that the update will bring all-new skins, mid-air emotes and a lot more. All this is pointing towards an improved battle pass and rewards also. The new Battle pass will also bring daily and weekly rewards and challenges.
New Weapon: The L-STAR
This season we're introducing the L-STAR, a rare and powerful LMG. This weapon fires large, high-damage plasma projectiles at a fast cyclic rate. The L-STAR is joining the Mastiff and Kraber in airdrop packages, and quite frankly, it's a beast.
Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
- Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
- Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith-Night Terror Legendary skin.
- Level up via Daily and Weekly Challenges.
- Time to Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
- Three additional Legendary skins added to the rewards track.
- Three entirely new content categories replace badge and stat tracker rewards.
- You'll earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item, or whatever your heart desires.