- 8 hrs ago Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- 11 hrs ago Mars Comes To Earth: Israel Crater Turns Into Perfect Red Planet Base For Training Astronauts
- 24 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- 1 day ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
BGMI iOS Is Finally Here: Steps To Download, Transfer Account From PUBG Mobile
Battlegrounds Mobile India for iPhone and iPad is finally here after months of waiting. BGMI iOS is available for download via the Apple App Store. Looking back, the BGMI game for Android arrived two months back. While Android users already experienced an in-game event, BGMI iOS users will get to experience it henceforth.
BGMI iOS Download
The Battlegrounds Mobile India for iPhone and iPad is available now and can be downloaded from the App Store. Here's how to get BGMI on your Apple device:
Step 1: Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad
Step 2: Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India. You might get multiple options here. Select the one from Krafton, who is the publisher of the game.
Step 3: Once done, the game will automatically download and install on your device.
Step 4: After BGMI iOS is downloaded on your phone, you will need to agree to the new terms and conditions of the game.
Step 5: Next, you can sign in either using Facebook or your Apple id. You can also log in via Game Center or Twitter accounts. You can begin playing the much-awaited battle royale game now.
BGMI iOS Is Here: How To Transfer Account From PUBG Mobile?
Step 1: Firstly, you'll need to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your iPhone via the steps mentioned above.
Step 2: You will need to agree to the terms and conditions, and sing-in to the game.
Step 3: Next, you will need to create a new character
Step 4: Once done, a pop-up will ask if you wish to proceed with the data transfer. Select Agree here.
Step 5: Next, a new window will ask you to select the account that you want to transfer from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Here, select the account you were using on PUBG Mobile.
Step 6: Another pop-up will ask if you want to transfer the data from a prior account. Select Agree once again here.
Step 7: That's it! BGMI will begin transferring the data and you will be notified with another pop-up. Alternatively, you can follow the same process by going to the BGMI settings > Transfer Data.