TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The International 2017 Dota 2 tournament came to an end with a bang. Well, the developers of the popular game Dota Valve Corporation did announce that the free to play MOBA Dota 2 will be receiving two brand new heroes.
The heroes will come as part of the Dueling Fates update. However, neither of the heroes' names were disclosed. However, the company has provided a cinematic trailer and you can see how the characters look and what they do.
Talking about the first hero, he seems to be a stylish armadillo speaking in some accent and at the same time wielding a sword reminiscent of Zorro or Puss in Boot. In the video you can see him hopping and jumping around on hills, dancing skillfully around his enemies and finishing them off them with quick swipes of his blade.
Notably, as we have seen in the past, these preview videos generally show the heroes abilities. So it could be that the hero will have the same abilities that we have seen.
Coming to the second unnamed hero, she appears to be the rumored fourth spirit, Sylph. She only appears at the end of the video and has less screen time. In the video, the first hero tells her the forest is safe thanks to him, to which she replies, "ohhh, safe? It's really not," before attacking him with a minion.
No other information has been shared. There is also no exact timeline as to when the update will go live either but it's expected that the update will presumably include major balance changes to the game as well.