TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Google 'Playables' will let you play paid games before buying them
Now you can try the paid games for free.
At Game Developer's Conference (GDC) 2017 event, Google announced several updates relating to Play store. Apart from changing its promotional algorithm to help game developers, the company also announced a new feature called "Playables."
This feature is promoted as mini-game or teasers, where a user can play the game without downloading it on their device. It not only saves the storage space on the device but also lets the user decide the download-worthy games before installing it.
On the other hand, it acts as an advantage for the paid games wherein, users can try it for free.The new Playables feature uses HTML5 to create a fully playable version of games right within the ad. Users can try out this new feature in the coming months.
The company also stated that it will promote high-quality experiences for both the developers and users based on game engagement and not just installs. The search engine giant also introduced a new page in Play store wherein, all hand-picked games by the editors will be displayed. This new features will surely offer the best experience for the anticipated players.