- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 7 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- 9 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Finance FPIs Infuse Rs. 17,749 Crore In October So Far; Remain Net Buyers In Indian Markets
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC complete loan move for Spaniard Harnan Santana
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Chirag Paswan wants Sita Temple bigger than Ram Mandir’ in Sitamarhi
- Movies Mookuthi Amman Trailer Released: Nayanthara And RJ Balaji Are On A Mission To Abolish Fake Godmen
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Google Stadia Spotted On App Store Ahead Of November 19 Launch
Google recently announced its cloud-based game streaming service which will be launched on November 19. However, in the latest report, it has been reported that the Google Stadia app is already appearing on the Google Play Store and users can download the app on supported smartphones.
It's quite surprising that the app is available ahead of the official launch, and provoked a question whether this was a mistake or done intentionally?
However, the app didn't come with a lot of features, as users can only link their Google account with the app which they will use in future for streaming games. Do note that the app is not available globally and some regions and countries haven't received the app on Play Store. Unfortunately, India is also one of those regions.
According to the report, the Stadia app for Android comes with a file size of 75.08MB and currently at version 1.45.278447916. After installing the app, users need to specify the Google account which they want to use for Stadia. Users can also use multiple accounts for a single device. Currently, only Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, and Pixel 4 are the only smartphones which support Stadia.
After providing the account to the app users need to enter an invite code to proceed. Invite code will be sent to users who have pre-ordered the Founder's Edition or Premiere Edition of the Stadia. Users can also enter the invite code which they have received from the Stadia Buddy Pass. The new streaming service will allow users to access games on PC, TV and smartphones.
Initially, Stadia will come with following games titles
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey,
- Borderlands 3,
- Cyberpunk 2077,
- Darksiders Genesis
- Destiny 2: The Collection
- Doom Eternal
- Final Fantasy XV
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2
- Watch Dogs Legion
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood