- 50 min ago Canon EOS M200: Latest Entry-Level Mirrorless Camera With 4K Video Recording At Rs. 43,995
- 1 hr ago Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC Explained In Detail: Everything You Need To Know
- 10 hrs ago Reliance Jio Launches New Tariff Plans: Price, Validity And More
- 10 hrs ago Experience Premium Audio With Devialet Phantom Reactor Speakers, Price Starts At Rs. 1.09 Lakh
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Completes 27 Years In Kollywood, Fans Trend The Hashtag #27YrsOfKwEmperorVIJAY
- News Nine killed, 10 injured as bus hits truck in MP's Rewa district
- Finance HUDCO Shares Fall Over 8% On Default In Repayment Dues
- Sports Mane deserved to be at least top three in Ballon d'Or – Gueye
- Lifestyle 9 Interesting Ways In Which You Can Celebrate Your Boyfriend's Birthday
- Travel A Complete Travel Guide For Udupi Tour
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
- Automobiles New 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
Google Stadia Will Debut With These 22 Games On November 19
Google is all set to launch its ambitious online gaming service -- Stadia on November 19. The company claims to offer various AAA gaming titles that can be played on smartphones, notebooks, and computers with just a high-speed internet connection similar to playing a YouTube video.
Though the company has partnered with various studios to add more games, only 22 games will be available on the day of launch due to some technical glitches. Besides, it will also miss some of the features that will be made available on a later date.
How Does It Work?
Google Stadia is based on the cloud computing concept, where the actual game processing will happen at a data center filled with computers powered by AMD CPUs and GPUs with a peak transfer speed of 484GB/s.
The service will launch only in select markets as of now, and there is no information on the launch of this service in India. Unlike a gaming laptop or a console, where the hardware is the most important aspect, Google Stadia needs superfast internet connectivity to get a better gaming experience.
As of now, Google Stadia will cost $9.99 per month in select markets like the US and Canada. Plus, there is also a founder's edition for $129 which comes with a Stadia controller and three months of Stadia Pro subscription.
Launch Titles On Google Stadia
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Tomb Raider 2013
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Trials Rising
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Attack on Titan: Final Battle 2
- Destiny 2: The Collection (available in Stadia Pro)
- Farming Simulator 2019
- Final Fantasy XV
- Football Manager 2020
- Grid 2019
- Just Dance 2020
- Metro Exodus
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K20
- Rage 2
- Samurai Shodown ( only on Stadia Pro)
Titles Coming In The Future
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Doom: Eternal
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- Gods & Monsters
- Cyberpunk 2077