TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Domestic startup Kompanions on Friday launched KUBE, a 3D educational gamebox, for children at Rs 2,499.
Touted as India's first 3D educational gamebox for the age group between three-12, KUBE -- or the Knowledge Cube -- helps build scholastic skills of a child through brain training and is powered by virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D gamification and a brain booster series.
"We believe that true learning happens through exploration, discovery and leading to the ability to think. In our effort to bring joy into learning, we have created KUBE," said Yuvraj Krishan Sharma, Founder, Kompanions, in a statement.
"The USP lies in the fact that KUBE packs in several learning elements in one box, making learning a journey where one thing leads to another," Sharma added.
Users can get KUBE via Amazon and kompanions.com.