- 34 min ago Android 13 to Include Unified And Simplified ‘Security & Privacy’ hub; Here Are The Details
- 36 min ago Moto E32 With 50MP Camera, Helio G37 SoC Launched in India; Price, Specs
- 45 min ago Intel Core i9-13900K Breaks Several Overclocking Records: Fastest Desktop CPU?
- 1 hr ago Ola Electric To Add An Entry-Level Electric Scooter Below ₹80,000 In India
- News Thailand mourns victims of daycare center massacre
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Mandana Karimi Quits Bollywood In Protest For Sajid Khan’s Entry In The Bigg Boss House
- Sports After National Games success, Delhi Skateboarders hope for support to prepare for Olympic sport
- Finance Anand Rathi Is Bullish On This Small Cap Hotel Chain Stock, Buy For 21% Gains
- Automobiles This Electric Bicycle From The Future Gets Self-Balancing & Autonomous Capabilities: Weel EV-B Prototype
- Lifestyle Karva Chauth 2022: Healthy Foods To Eat After Karva Chauth Fast And What To Avoid
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Krafton Launching Moonbreaker Game For PC After BGMI Ban; Will Indians Get To Play It?
Krafton hasn't been sitting still after its popular game BGMI got banned in India. The game developer has unveiled a new game called Moonbreaker. The new game was unveiled at Gamescom Opening Night. Krafton has only given us a glimpse of what the new game could offer, hinting at role-playing and sci-fi themes.
New Game Moonbreaker Unveiled
From the looks of it, Moonbreaker could be very different from PUBG and BGMI. The new game is developed by Unknown Worlds Studio, which is the same firm behind the survival game Subnautica. Moonbreaker is going to be RPG (Role Playing Game) with a sci-fi background.
Krafton has revealed that Moonbreaker is set in a different solar system called Reaches. Here, moons stick to the players' orbits because of a scarce resource called Cinder. The game will include teams with one captain and ten units consisting of Crew and Assists.
Once the teams are formed, Moonbreaker players will have to efficiently use the resources like Cinder, plan their roster, and also make the most of the map. Ultimately, gamers have to survive until the end to be declared the winner. Plus, offline challenges and Cargo Run mode are also available to tackle AI enemies.
Welcome to The Reaches! 🌙💥— Moonbreaker (@moonbreaker) August 23, 2022
Moonbreaker is releasing into Early Access on September 29th.
We’re excited to introduce our all-new, turn-based sci-fi strategy game! Don’t miss our trailer and learn more on our blog ▶️ https://t.co/oMJJZkZYfb#Moonbreaker #gamescom2022 pic.twitter.com/BMn6RCgWvj
As a typical role-playing game, Krafton's Moonbreaker is likely to allow gamers to customize their roster banners, paint their miniature figures, and even access a store for professional digital painting.
Krafton's Moonbreaker Launch Details
From the looks of it, the new Moonbreaker is inspired by titles like Hearthstone, Dungeons and Dragons, and XCOM. Krafton also said gamers will be able to understand more about the game, the new solar system, and its maps via new audio dramas that will be unveiled just ahead of the Early Access launch.
Krafton's Moonbreaker game will open to Early Access on September 29. The new game will launch on PC with support for both Windows and Mac devices and will be available via Steam to download and play. Gamers can expect roughly 50 units available during the Early Access launch. More details are expected ahead of the launch next month.