TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
From last few years, the design and aesthetics of a gaming controller have not been changed a lot. Though there were some minor changes to offer better in-hand feel and gaming experience, they all have been looking the same. It looks like, Microsoft, one of the leading gaming console makers is working on a next-generation gaming console, which has a complete redesign with a newer form factor. As of now, there is no information regarding the expected price of this controller.
According to a tweet from a tipster, Microsoft is expected to launch this new gaming controller in E3 2018 along with the next generation Xbox gaming console. The design of this new controller is inspired by a smartphone form factor.
The design of the upcoming Xbox controller looks new and refreshing with a different set of button placements. Similarly, the controller has two circular buttons which are similar to the touchpad found on the present generation touchpad, which is expected to replace the joysticks found on the standard gaming controllers. According to leak, these touchpad buttons will be programmable to assign different tasks for depending on the requirement. The controller also has 3 LED lights, which can be assigned to different tasks via software. Microsoft might also have included a 3.5 mm headphone jack with a micro USB port for charging and data syncing. Considering the design, the controller is likely to support Bluetooth for connectivity.
Considering the design and features, Microsoft is less likely to replace a standard Xbox controller, instead, this one will be offered separately and interested users have to buy it separately by paying additional amount. Overall the design and aesthetics look intriguing. Can this controller be able to offer the level of comfort that a standard gaming controller offers on continues usage? Time has to answer this question.