TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
New Google tools will help apps, games get more visibility on Play Store
Play Store tools are changed to encourage the game developers.
Google is changing its Play Store tools to help game developers to lead in the gaming market. Play Store already has millions of games wherein it is difficult to find the specific game required by the user.
To solve this problem, Google is changing its Play Store's promotional algorithm so that more games get promoted based on users' engagement, rather than the number of installations. It also stated that it is going to maintain separate pages for game related apps. All the hand-picked games by them will be displayed in these pages.
It has also provided the liberty to the developers to run their own promotions on both games as well as other apps. Developers has already made the best use of it by offering the paid games for free, temporarily. This price promotion has already been tested by Google.
With the new feature, developers noticed a huge increase in the number of apps being downloaded and it also helped them in maintaining a lift after the free period. This changes not only helped them, but also did justice for the deserving games in the Play Store.