Nintendo which is a Japanese gaming company had introduced the Switch gaming console back in January 2017. Since then the gaming console has got its share of game releases every now and then and almost on a regular basis. Now the gaming console is again getting its share of game releases which we would be covering for our readers in this article.
As per some reports from the web the PAX East 2018 which will begin form this week brings a new set of games to the Nintendo Switch. Further, the Nintendo also has announced that it will exhibit the playable demos of switch games including Dark Souls Remastered, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes will feature at the PAX East 2018.
Users can play these Switch games at the PAX East 2018 Nintendo booth:
1. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (Nintendo)
2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (This is a public playable debutant game)
3. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze ( Nintendo)
4. Dark Souls Remastered (Bandai Namco Entertainment) (This game is also a Public playable debut)
5. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Bethesda Softworks (Public Playable Debut)
6. Travis Stikes Again: No More Heroes (Grasshopper Manufacture) (Public Playable Debut)
7. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (NIS America) (Public Playable Debut)
8. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Activision) (Public Playable Debut)
All the games that have Public Playable Debut in front of it can be played at the Nintendo Booth during the PAX East 2018.
Nintendo Switch is basically a game machine that acts as a handheld device which doubles as a home console. The gaming console kind of looks like a tablet computer with controllers that are attached to its sides. However, you can use the Switch in three different modes - with the TV, play solo or with a friend, or use it as a self-contained handheld gaming device.