- 1 hr ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 4 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 10 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nintendo Switch budget variant likely to be launched by the end of 2019
Nintendo is said to be launching its latest budget segment consoles by the end of this year. All you need to know about the consoles.
The budget variant of Nintendo Switch also known as Switch Mini is been in the rumors for a quite long time and it seems that the release is expected to be done by the end of this year. According to a report from Japanese Newspaper Nikkei, the company is planning to launch this variant of Nintendo Switch by September this year. Earlier reports claimed that this model will not work with a TV, and the latest report also supports the same claim.
Furthermore, the report claims that the will not arrive with a huge change in terms of specification, but it will be an upgraded model as compared to the current model.
The company is yet to make an announcement about the upcoming Nintendo Switch variant. The company might upgrade the console with its latest update. It seems that the new console will get Nintendo Switch System Update 8.0.0, which will allow users to transfer the system data between consoles. It also suggests that the existing users can also upgrade to the upcoming two rumored features dubbed as Nintendo Switch family - Pro and Mini systems.
According to the report, the Nintendo Switch Pro won't be launching anytime soon. It also claims that the company is gearing up to launch two new Nintendo Switch consoles out of which one will be targeting the casual audience and another will be for hardcore fans. However, both the consoles will be different in terms of specification as compared to the existing model.
"But an even bigger change appears to be on the cards, as several people familiar with Nintendo's current plans have told me the company has designed its budget Switch for an audience which uses it in handheld mode only," as per Tom Phillips from Eurogamer.
Let's see what we are going to get with the upcoming latest consoles from Nintendo.