TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
This will be a good news for Indian gamers as the PS4 games in India are getting cheaper. Earlier it was reported that Sony India was gearing up to bring the PlayStation Hits label at Rs 999, but this no longer the case. It has been reported that the company is looking to go with Rs 1499 price tag for the PlayStation games.
Earlier the company has stated that games in the PlayStation Hits rang will vary from country to country and the Indian page of the PlayStation Hits shows all the games announced internationally. Later the retailer confirmed that India will also get the games from its previous permanent price drop. This ensures that the games will be available at Rs 1,499.
PlayStation Hits PS4 games for India at Rs. 1,499
- Everybody's Golf
- God of War 3 Remastered
- Gravity Rush Remastered
- Gravity Rush 2
- Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection
- Infamous Second Son
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- The Last of Us Remastered
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Ratchet and Clank
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Wipeout Omega Collection
- The Last Guardian
- Until Dawn
Some of the above-mentioned titles have been cheap because of the regular deals on Amazon and Flipkart. But with Rs 1,499 MRP it could see even a much lower rate when discounted at retail.
The initial list of PlayStation Hits label included games like Yakuza 0 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag, but it is yet to launch in India at a lower price.
It' been expected that the games will arrive at a lower price anytime soon. There are other distributors who are offering a lower price tag for PS4 games from publishers like Ubisoft and Warner Bros.
So this is the best time you check out the best games and buy them at a lower price tag. India has seen constant growth in the sector of gaming, the demand for games is increased in the last couple of years. We will keep you updates with the upcoming game deals.