TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Sony the tech giant has some good news in store for the gaming enthusiast masses. As per some reports from the web, the next generation PlayStation 5 might be rolled out this year. The sources from SemiAccurate claims that the Sony PlayStation 5 might launch in May this year.
The report further suggests that the new gaming console from Sony is said to have a custom made AMD Zen chipset based on the Navi architecture. The chip will also have some benefits added for the VR on a deeper level, which in turn will make it easy to develop the VR content for the gaming platform.
That said, there is no confirmation on what the PS 5 will feature in the terms of hardware and specification. Also, there is no official comment made by Sony on the same. So there is no proof as of now to back up the claims from the SemiAccurate, however, SemiAccurate had been correct with similar previous leaks. That said we will keep a tab on the next PlayStation release. So stay tuned with us.
The PlayStation is one of the best gaming consoles available in the market and has direct competition from Microsoft's Xbox and Nintendo Switch. Since we are discussing the PlayStation, let's have a quick glance at pricing details of the currently available version of PlayStation which is the PS 4 pro. Priced at Rs. 38,990, the PS4 Pro supports 4K resolution gameplay and also comes with HDR capabilities. The PS4 Slim, on the other hand, is priced at Rs. 27,990. Sony has also updated some of the games like The Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Rachet & Clank to make use of the new PS4 Pro's hardware. And users will also be able to stream 4K content from Netflix.
Also, in one of our recent articles related to PlayStation, we covered that the latest Beta Firmware Update v5.50 for PS4 Pro was rolled out by Sony for European countries. However, there is no official changelog and update is still to be out for the rest of the world. Read the complete story here.