TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Super Mario is finally ready to take a run on your iOS devices in a couple of days. The Nintendo's upcoming mobile title - Super Mario Run is launching publicly next week on December 15 for iOS platform.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Android Apps for December 2016
However, if you cannot wait till next week, you can try the game ahead of its official release with a free demo playable from today at Apple Stores.
The game will be coming exclusively to iOS, at least for now, however as per a report, Nintendo is also planning an Android release in 2017. Sadly, Windows users will not get the opportunity to play the game on their mobile devices.
It is worth mentioning that Super Mario Run is the first mobile game to feature Nintendo's most iconic game character.
Talking about the game play, Super Mario Run is basically a side-scrolling, auto-runner platformer video game that can be played with just one hand as mario runs automatically through various levels. The player needs to tap the touch screen to make Mario jump and the longer the screen is touched, the higher Mario jumps. The challenge is to safely get Mario through the level in the fastest time possible.
Super Mario Run will be available for iPhone and iPad from December 15, 2016. There will be a flat price with no in-app transactions, and the free version of the game will allow users to play the first three levels. The game is priced at 9.99 USD in the United States and most other countries.