TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Digital products company, Times Internet has announced the launch of its interactive live gaming and entertainment show - 'BrainBaazi'. The show follows on the heels of Times Internet's digital strategy and reimagines live video entertainment.
Speaking at the launch, Gautam Sinha, CEO, Times Internet said that, "BrainBaazi is built for India with a deep understanding of the nuances of its consumers and the infrastructure. It's a major technical challenge to be able to have a real-time, responsive, live show at that scale every day and we are excited to put our platforms to the test."
The game is available on Android phones currently but it will be available on iOS in a month.
At Times Internet, we think digital-first, and we wanted to reimagine what mobile video entertainment could be. And, so we built BrainBaazi, a completely new format for video entertainment, the company said.
"We've built BrainBaazi to scale, using the latest and strongest technologies. We have carefully put together a stack of codecs along with the proprietary handling of cues and quiz payloads to ensure real-time delivery of video and questions to millions of users with high diversity in devices and bandwidth, the company further said. Adding to that Today, we're excited to bring this to a wider audience. Our hope is to see this become the first true primetime show for millennials, with a reach that is competitive with television, and the engagement of an immersive digital product.
It's a live trivia show, with real participation from the people who watch it and can win cash prizes cash prize Rs 50,000 and it goes starts every day at 1 PM and you have to log in on time or else you are out. The games will be hosted by live anchors and there will be 11 questions each with three options which live players have to answer in 10 seconds.