- 11 hrs ago Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- 12 hrs ago Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- 14 hrs ago 5G Services Launched in India; Key Use Cases of Next-Gen Mobile Network
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2022: India Legends beat Sri Lanka Legends by 33 runs to lift trophy
- News Swachh Survekshan 2022: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Cong's Nath hail top ranks for MP, Indore
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Wordle For August 4: Is It The Toughest Wordle Of This Week?
Wordle for August 4 is available now, bringing in one of the toughest riddles of the week. So far, the Wordles for August have been manageable and solvable, even for newcomers. But the Wordle answer for today seems to be quite challenging. Here are some clues and hints to help solve it.
Wordle Hints For August 4
Let's take a look at a few hints and clues for Wordle for August 4:
Hint 1: Wordle for August 4 has a single vowel, which is E
Hint 2: Wordle for August 4 starts with the letter R
Hint 3: Wordle for August 4 ends with the letter E
Hint 4: Wordle for August 4 is commonly used in poems and songs, where a word or syllable corresponds to another
Wordle Answer For Today
The final hint might have revealed the Wordle answer for today. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle answer for August 4 is RHYME!
Wordle Tips And Tricks You Can't Miss
The aforementioned Wordle hints, clues, and final answer for August 4 might be pointless if you're new to the gaming segment. We're talking about the internet sensation - The NYT Wordle challenge, which is updated every day. You can access the Wordle for August 4 with this link.
To note, Wordle is mainly a guessing game. It opens to six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure to include the daily hints provided here.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all. Based on these colors, you need to arrive at the final Wordle answer.