- 7 hrs ago Apple Car Scaled Back and Delayed; No Self-Driving Despite $100,000 Price Tag
- 14 hrs ago Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- 15 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro, 10 Pro+ To Launch In India: Everything We Know About These Android Phones
- 16 hrs ago Moto G13 4G Mid-Range Smartphone Clears BIS Certification, Launch Imminent
- Movies Entertainment Live Updates: Ranveer Calls Deepika ‘Very Gharelu’; Malaika-Arbaaz Receive Son At Airport
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Neymar 'dreams' of lifting trophy in Qatar as he edges towards record
- News India is home to great diversity of faiths: US after listing China, Pak as 'countries of particular concern
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
Wordle Answer For July 26: Hints To Guess Today’s Impossible Wordle Challenge
Wordle 402 challenge for July 26 is here now and brings one of the most difficult challenges of the month. It skips out on routine vowels and repeats a letter. If you want to try solving today's Wordle, better take a look at the hints and clues we've mentioned for today's Wordle. Also, the Wordle answer for July 26 is provided here.
Wordle Hints For July 26
The Wordle 402 is a tricky one and can take a while to solve. If not careful, you might even lose all your chances to solve it. Here are a few clues to make it easy for you:
Hint 1: Wordle 402 has a single vowel, which is I
Hint 2: Wordle 402 starts with the letter C, which is repeated twice
Hint 3: Wordle 402 ends with the letter H
Hint 4: Wordle answer for July 26 is casually used to define something easy and uncomplicated. It's also used when someone has to make certain of something.
Wordle Answer For July 26
The above clues might have made it easy for you to solve the Wordle for July 26. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle answer for July 26 is CINCH!
To note, the Wordle game we're talking about was started by Josh Wardle and is mainly a guessing game. Google Play and App Store have plenty of apps for Wordle now. But the internet sensation and the game we're talking about is the NYT Wordle challenge, which is updated daily. Here's the link for Wordle for July 26.
When you open the NYT Wordle challenge, you can see the six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure to include the daily hints.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all.