- 3 min ago Couldn't Buy iPhone 13 on Flipkart? This Croma Sale Might Be Offering A Similar Deal
- 25 min ago SpaceX Starlink Might Be Losing Its Blazing Fast Tag; Here’s The Reason
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 12 Series Launching Soon; Dimensity 1300 SoC, 120W Fast Charging Tipped
- 1 hr ago WhatsApp’s New Feature to Turn You Into a Sticker; Here's How To Use It
- News Watch: As Rajasthan Congress plunges into crisis, Rahul Gandhi seen playing ball in Kerala
- Finance FIEO Plans Series Of Activities, In GCC Markets To Push India's Exports
- Sports Tamil Thalaivas PKL 2022: Squad, Players List and Schedule for Pro Kabaddi League Season 9
- Movies Ali Fazal, Richa Chadha's Wedding Guest List Includes Hollywood Stars Gerard Butler And Judi Dench
- Education AGRICET 2022 Admit Card: Check Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Preparation Tips Here!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara - Everything You Need To Know About The Latest Creta Rival
- Travel Epic Winter Vacation In Switzerland: Alpine Pass Hike
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Indian Festival: Jaw Dropping Deals On Gorgeous Beds
Wordle Answer For July 30; Clues To Guess This Double-Lettered Wordle For Today
Wordle for July 30 is available now and brings yet another tricky word for gamers. If you've solved yesterday's Wordle, then the wordle answer for July 30 won't be too difficult for you. Yet, we've provided some clues and hints to make the riddle easier. Also, the Wordle answer for July 30 is provided here.
Wordle Hints For July 30
Here are a few hints and clues that might make solving Wordle for July 30 easy for you:
Hint 1: Wordle for July 30 has a single vowel, which is U
Hint 2: Wordle for July 30 starts with the letter B
Hint 3: Wordle for July 30 ends with the letter F
Hint 4: The letter F in Wordle for July 30 is repeated
Hint 5: Wordle answer for July 30 is a word that means to deceive someone or to fake something to get the other person to believe it.
Wordle Answer For July 30
The final hint might have revealed the answer to you. If you still get it, worry not. The Wordle answer for July 30 is BLUFF!
Wordle For July 30: Tips And Tricks You Can't Miss
Additionally, we have mentioned a few additional tips and tricks to play the Wordle. To note, we're talking about the NYT Wordle challenge, which is updated every day. On the other hand, you have plenty of Wordle apps available on Google Play and the App Store. The link to Wordle for July 30 is provided here.
Like always, the Wordle game opens to six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure to include the daily hints.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all.