- 31 min ago Moto G72 India Launch Set for October 3; MediaTek Helio G99 SoC Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Ather Energy Sets Up Experience Center In Kolkata
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 4G With Helio G99 SoC Tipped to Launch Soon; Do We Still Need 4G Phones?
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Renders Are Here: Curved Frame, Triple Camera Setup Confirmed
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Quashes Rumours Of Similarities Between Code Name: Tiranga And Alia Bhatt's Raazi
- Sports ICC Rankings: Suryakumar Yadav moves to 2nd place in T20I ratings; Chahal, Axar gain
- Finance Govt Extends Free Ration Scheme, For Poor By 3 Months
- News Digvijaya Singh may contest Congress presidential polls, to reach Delhi tonight
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- Travel A Brief Guide To The Manali-Leh Road Trip
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Prices and Variant List Revealed - Prices Start At Rs 10.48 Lakh
- Education Manipur declares the 10th Compartment Result: know where to check and how to download the scorecard
Wordle Answer For July 9: Hints, Clues For Wordle 385 For July 9
Wordle 385 for July 9 is available now, bringing in yet another tricky word. While yesterday's wordle seemed alright, many weren't a fan of the day before yesterday's Wordle challenge. When compared to the previous challenges, the Wordle 385 for July 9 is quite easy. Here are a few clues and hints for Wordle today.
Wordle 385: How To Play?
Wordle is a fun, guessing game of words. If you're new to the Wordle gaming specter, here's how to play the popular game. Firstly, open The New York Times Wordle challenge on your browser or via this link. Don't get confused with the multiple Wordle apps available on Google Play or the App Store.
When you open the NYT Wordle challenge, you can see the six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure you include letters from the below-mentioned hints for Wordle 385.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all.
Wordle 385 Hints, Clues For July 9
Here are a few hints and clues for Wordle 385 for July 9:
Hint 1: Wordle 385 includes two vowels, which are A and E
Hint 2: Wordle 385 starts with the letter S
Hint 3: Wordle 385 ends with the letter D
Hint 4: Wordle 385 is a word that generally means when someone is taking up someone else's place or role, or even acting or showing up on behalf of someone else
Wordle 385 Answer For July 9
The final hint might have revealed the answer for today's Wordle. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle 385 answer for July 9 is STEAD!