- 3 hrs ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 8 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- 8 hrs ago Vivo X90 Pro With A Sony 1-inch Camera Sensor Launched Globally: Price Revealed
- 10 hrs ago Vivo X90 Goes Global With A Dimensity 9200 SoC, Zeiss Optics: Price, Specifications
- Movies PICS: Ajay Devgn & Kajol's Daughter Nysa Devgan Sizzles in A Shimmery Gold-Toned Off-Shoulder Outfit
- News Freed in 2012 Chhawla gang rape case, man held for murder of auto driver in Delhi
- Sports BBL 2022-23: Full list of award winners, prize money, records and stats from the 12th season
- Lifestyle Can Baby Bottles Cause Tooth Decay? How To Prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?
- Finance 7 Stocks That Have Declared Dividend Upto 800%
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announce New Offers In February 2023 – Discounts Up To Rs 35,000
- Education Now, online common entrance exam first for Agniveer recruitment process by Army
Wordle Answer For July 9: Hints, Clues For Wordle 385 For July 9
Wordle 385 for July 9 is available now, bringing in yet another tricky word. While yesterday's wordle seemed alright, many weren't a fan of the day before yesterday's Wordle challenge. When compared to the previous challenges, the Wordle 385 for July 9 is quite easy. Here are a few clues and hints for Wordle today.
Wordle 385: How To Play?
Wordle is a fun, guessing game of words. If you're new to the Wordle gaming specter, here's how to play the popular game. Firstly, open The New York Times Wordle challenge on your browser or via this link. Don't get confused with the multiple Wordle apps available on Google Play or the App Store.
When you open the NYT Wordle challenge, you can see the six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure you include letters from the below-mentioned hints for Wordle 385.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all.
Wordle 385 Hints, Clues For July 9
Here are a few hints and clues for Wordle 385 for July 9:
Hint 1: Wordle 385 includes two vowels, which are A and E
Hint 2: Wordle 385 starts with the letter S
Hint 3: Wordle 385 ends with the letter D
Hint 4: Wordle 385 is a word that generally means when someone is taking up someone else's place or role, or even acting or showing up on behalf of someone else
Wordle 385 Answer For July 9
The final hint might have revealed the answer for today's Wordle. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle 385 answer for July 9 is STEAD!