- 3 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- 4 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Support Wi-Fi 6E Network: Report
- 5 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip Launch Promos Leak: Check Specs, Features Of Foldable Clamshell Smartphone
- Sports ISL: Bengaluru FC and Chennaiyin FC lock horns in the fight for sixth place
- Movies Kranti Day 2 Box Office Collection: Darshan's Action Drama Slows Down On The Very Next Day After Release
- Finance Penny Stock Under Rs 35 To Consider Stock Split, Shares Soar Over 2100% In 5 Years
- News Citing BR Ambedkar's backing, former CJI Bobde asks why Sanskrit can't be India's official language
- Lifestyle What Are Smart Beds? Can It Improve Your Sleep? Price And Other Details
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Wordle Answer For Today: Can You Guess Today’s Easy Wordle Challenge?
Wordle 316 for May 2 is available now, bringing in a comparatively easy challenge. If you're a pro-Wordle gamer, you can even get it right in your first attempt or even your second one. If you're unsure about today's Wordle, worry not. We have provided some clues and hints, as well as the final answer for today's Wordle.
Wordle 316 Hints, Clues For May 2
Wordle 316 is comparatively easy, especially when put alongside other difficult ones. Nevertheless, we have provided a couple of hints and clues to make it even easier. Here are Wordle 316 hints for May 2:
Hint 1: Wordle 316 includes a single vowel, which is O
Hint 2: Wordle 316 starts with the letter S
Hint 3: Wordle 316 ends with the letter Y
Hint 4: Wordle 316 answer is a word that's synonymous with a tale or a narrative. It's often recited to children and even read by people of all ages.
Wordle 316: General Guidelines To Follow
To note, Google Play and the App Store have several gaming apps for Wordle. But the one we've mentioned here is for The New York Times daily Wordle. You can access it on your browser or simply click on this link. The game opens to six rows with five blocks each, along with the entire alphabet order.
Gamers can start by entering any five-letter word. It's generally advised to include vowels like A, E, and I in your first attempt. Also, it's generally advised to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z on your first try. In reference to the above clues, start your first attempt with the letters mentioned. Once you enter your first word, the letters in that word will change color to either yellow, green, or grey.
Grey indicates that the letter isn't in the final word. Green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place, whereas yellow suggests the letter is in the final word but in the wrong place. Based on these colors, one can arrive at the final answer.
Wordle 316 Answer For May 2
This brings us to the Wordle answer for today. The Wordle 316 answer for May 2 is STORY!