- 21 min ago SpaceX Launching New Cargo Dragon Capsule to ISS: When and Where to Watch?
- 1 hr ago WhatsApp iOS Beta Users Could Soon Add Voice Notes to Status; Know Details
- 1 hr ago Infinix 43Y1 Smart TV With Dolby Stereo, FHD Screen Launched for ₹13,999; Worth Buying?
- 1 hr ago Vivo Y02 Design Renders, Specifications Leak: 5,000mAh Battery, 3GB RAM Revealed
- Movies Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 Grand Finale: When & Where To Watch, Prize Money, Finalists & Other Details
- Lifestyle A Slow Steady Step Towards Green Economy: This Indian State Leads Denmark And Sweden In Wind Energy
- News Sankalp for Agresar Gujarat: BJP’s manifesto promises free education for girls, KG to PG
- Education Last date to Apply for KMAT 2022 Today, 26 November: How to Apply, Documents required, and More
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Hikes Prices Of Its Two-Wheelers - Fourth Price Hike In 2022
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: November 25, 2022
- Finance Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, To Attend Start-up Inclusion Summit, To Support Inclusive Growth
- Travel Most Beautiful Flyovers in India
Wordle Challenge April 30: Answer, Hints, Clues For Wordle 314 Challenge For Today
Wordle challenge for today, April 30, is available now. When compared to previous riddles, the Wordle 314 challenge for April 30 is a bit tricky. If you're new to the gaming scene, worry not. We've listed Wordle 314 hints and clues for today. The final answer is also provided in this article. Here's all you need to know about Wordle 314.
Wordle 314 Hints For April 30
Wordle 314 can be a bit challenging and tricky. Here are some clues to ease today's game:
Hint 1: Wordle 314 includes only one vowel, which is A
Hint 2: The vowel A in Wordle 314 is repeated twice
Hint 3: In fact, A is the last letter in Wordle 314
Hint 4: Wordle 314 answer is a word referred to the state an animal goes through before metamorphosis.
Wordle 314: General Rules To Follow
The final hint here might have led to you the Wordle 314 answer for April 30. But before we reveal the final answer, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind. Firstly, the hints and clues provided here are for The New York Times riddle. One can find this on your browser or simply click on this link.
Now, the game opens to six rows with five blocks each, along with the entire alphabet set below. You can start to play by entering any five-letter word, and try to include vowels like A, E, and I in your first attempt. In reference to today's clues, include words with A! Also, it's generally advised to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z on your first try.
When you enter the first word, the letters will now change color to either yellow, green, or grey. Grey indicates that the letter isn't in the final word. Green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place, whereas yellow suggests the letter is in the final word but in the wrong place.
Wordle 314 Answer For April 30
The changing colors of the letters are the direct hint you will need to arrive at the final answer. The Wordle 314 answer for April 30 is LARVA!