- 8 min ago MG ZS EV Prices Hiked In India, Base Variant Finally Goes On Sale
- 16 min ago Acer Predator Arc A770 GPU Showcased: Mid-Tier Segment Getting Interesting
- 26 min ago Nothing Ear (Stick) Hands-On Video Reveals Design in Full Glory: What to Expect?
- 2 hrs ago Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for October 1; Get Extra Diamonds, Loot Crates
- Lifestyle National Voluntary Blood Donation Day 2022 Date, History, Significance And Theme
- News Watch: Massive fire breaks out in Gurugram mall, no injuries reported
- Sports CPL 2022 Final, Barbados Royals vs Jamaica Tallawahs: Jamaica cruise to title win
- Education Revised KCET Result 2022 is coming today, October 1: know how to check rank and why result is being revised
- Finance 4 Large Cap Stocks That Surged To Their New 52-Week High
- Movies Salman Khan's Body Double Sagar Pandey Passes Away; Superstar Pens Emotional Tribute 'Dil Se'
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
Wordle for August 8 is one of the toughest and quite challenging riddles we've come across in recent times. It seems like Wordle is once again making gamers rattle their brains to guess the correct answer! The same can be said about the Wordle for August 8. We've provided some clues and hints to make it a bit easy.
Wordle Hint For August 8
Here are some clues for Wordle for August 8:
Hint 1: Wordle for August 8 has two vowels, which are U and I
Hint 2: Wordle for August 8 starts with one of these vowels, which is U
Hint 3: Wordle for August 8 ends with the letter T
Hint 4: Wordle answer for August 8 is used when someone or something is out of condition or unsuitable for the required tasks.
Wordle For August 8: Extra Tips And Tricks
As you might know, we're talking about the NYT Wordle challenge, which is quite a sensation in itself. If you're new to the Wordle gaming segment, you can find the link for August 8's Wordle here. You should also know that this is mainly a guessing game.
Wordle opens to six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure to include the daily hints provided here.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all. Based on these colors, you need to arrive at the final Wordle answer.
Wordle Answer For August 8
The above-mentioned hints might have helped in figuring out the Wordle answer for August 8. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle answer for August 8 is UNFIT!