- 19 hrs ago Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
- 21 hrs ago Is Pixel 7 Really Worth the Upgrade Over Pixel 6?
- 21 hrs ago Google Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro To Launch in India: Can It Beat Chinese Rivals?
- 1 day ago Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Movies Godfather Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Chiranjeevi's Film Opens On An Average Note!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
Wordle for August 8 is one of the toughest and quite challenging riddles we've come across in recent times. It seems like Wordle is once again making gamers rattle their brains to guess the correct answer! The same can be said about the Wordle for August 8. We've provided some clues and hints to make it a bit easy.
Wordle Hint For August 8
Here are some clues for Wordle for August 8:
Hint 1: Wordle for August 8 has two vowels, which are U and I
Hint 2: Wordle for August 8 starts with one of these vowels, which is U
Hint 3: Wordle for August 8 ends with the letter T
Hint 4: Wordle answer for August 8 is used when someone or something is out of condition or unsuitable for the required tasks.
Wordle For August 8: Extra Tips And Tricks
As you might know, we're talking about the NYT Wordle challenge, which is quite a sensation in itself. If you're new to the Wordle gaming segment, you can find the link for August 8's Wordle here. You should also know that this is mainly a guessing game.
Wordle opens to six rows with five blocks each along with the alphabet box below. Start by entering any five-letter word. Try to avoid letters like Q, X, and Z in your first word. You can also include vowels like A and E as these are quite common. Make sure to include the daily hints provided here.
Once you enter the first word, the colors of these letters will change to green, yellow, or grey. Yellow suggests it's in the final word but at the wrong place, whereas green indicates that the letter is in the final word and also in the right place. Lastly, grey means that the letter isn't in the word at all. Based on these colors, you need to arrive at the final Wordle answer.
Wordle Answer For August 8
The above-mentioned hints might have helped in figuring out the Wordle answer for August 8. If you still didn't get it, worry not. The Wordle answer for August 8 is UNFIT!