- 2 hrs ago Buying Guide: Budget Smartphones To Buy In India In April 2020
- 10 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Tipped To Feature LiDar Sensor
- 10 hrs ago Hotstar Subscription Plans India: Best Hotstar Premium and VIP Plans, Offers, Price And Validity
- 11 hrs ago Black Shark 3 Series Receive Display Panels From Samsung Display And BOE
- Movies COVID-19: Nikhil Kumaraswamy To Marry Revathi On April 17 In A Simple Ceremony At Home
- Sports FIFA urges clubs and players to reach agreement over wages: sources
- News COVID-19: Odisha makes it mandatory for people to cover nose, mouth while venturing out of houses
- Finance SEBI Revises Cut-Off Time For Mutual Fund Investments
- Automobiles Mercedes Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The BMW X7
- Lifestyle COVID-19:What Is Asymptomatic Transmission? This Is How You Could Be Spreading It!
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Xbox Console Streaming Feature Now Available In India
Microsoft has been in the news for quite a while after it announced its Project xCloud which is its game streaming service. xCloud services allow players to perform two tasks, one to stream games from the cloud services, this feature is being into public beta testing since October 2019. The second feature will allow users to stream games directly from the home console.
The Xbox Console Streaming feature was earlier available for Insiders from the United States and the United Kingdom back in October 2019. However, the company has confirmed that the Console Streaming feature is now available for preview in all the Xbox One markets. Here is the list of countries that are eligible for this feature.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Interestingly, India is also in the list of countries which receives this feature. Now, there are a couple of terms and condition which you need to follow to use this feature. First and foremost, you have to be an Xbox Insider with a console which is enrolled in a preview ring.
You will also require a smartphone running on Android 6.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, Bluetooth controller, and a controller mount. Besides, you have to make sure that the internet bandwidth speed is at least 4.7Mbps. You have to download the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview app) from the Google Play Store and you are all set to go.
Now with this feature, you will be able to play games which are available on your Xbox One. The company has also confirmed to Neowin that Xbox 360 and original Xbox games will not be supported with Console Streaming feature.