- 15 hrs ago Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- 15 hrs ago Google Fast Pair Support Now Available On Wear OS Powered Devices
- 16 hrs ago Flipkart Poco Days Sale: Discount Offers On Poco X4 Pro 5G, POCO M4 Pro 5G, POCO C31, And More
- 17 hrs ago Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Coming To India Soon; Pricing Officially Confirmed
- Movies Rashtra Kavach: OM Day 2 Box Office Collection: Aditya Roy Kapur's Action Entertainer Fails To See Big Growth
- Lifestyle Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- Sports India vs England 5th Test Day 2, Highlights: All round show by skipper Bumrah puts India on top
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
Xbox Series X India Restock Tomorrow: How And Where To Pre-Order Xbox Series X
Xbox Series X's next restock is all set to take place on May 20 (tomorrow) in India. The gaming console from Microsoft was launched back in 2020 alongside the Xbox Series S. Despite the demand in India, Microsoft is unable to provide much stock. Even the American tech giant hasn't shared much information about the Xbox Series X Pre-order details.
Now, Amazon India has confirmed that the Xbox Series X pre-order will go live tomorrow. Let's take a look at how and where to pre-order Xbox Series X in India.
Xbox Series X India Restock Tomorrow: Where To Pre-Order
Gaming enthusiasts can pre-order the Xbox Series X tomorrow (May 20) at 12 PM IST on Amazon. We expect it will also be available via Filpkart. Also, you can get it from the Reliance Digital website. The Reliance Digital also includes some additional bank offers. However, there is no info on whether the gaming console will also be available on other online channels.
Next Xbox Series X Restock is on 20th May 12PM— Indian Console Gamers (@ICGOriginal) May 17, 2022
Xbox Series X: https://t.co/qzRAmNFoEZ
Xbox Series X Bundles:
3) https://t.co/YaYVeJFSzV#IndianConsoleGamers #Xbox #XboxSeriesX #xboxindia pic.twitter.com/1hZkCMN3D5
Xbox Series X India Price & What Does Offer?
In terms of pricing, the Xbox Series X is priced at Rs. 49,990 in India. The Xbox Series X comes with 4K UHD Blu-ray drive, support for ray tracing, and 16GB of GDDR6 RAM. On the other hand, the Xbox Series S comes with a price tag of Rs. 34,990 which is easily available via the e-commerce site channels in India.
The Xbox Series S is digital-only and ships with 10GB RAM and single white variant. Although the Xbox Series X is costlier than the Xbox Series S, it offers better features than the latter.
Gaming consoles usually sell out very quickly, so, the latest units will likely go out of stock soon after they go live. For instance, the pre-order of both the standard and the Digital Edition of the Sony PlayStation 5 went Sony PS5 pre-order went live on May 13.
The gaming consoles went out of stock shortly after the pre-order went live. Many users missed out on this opportunity. So, we suggest buyers log in to the e-commerce sites as early as possible to get the flagship Xbox Series X on their hands.