TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
When Microsoft introduced Kinect Sensor to the Xbox 360, back in 2010, there was a wild fire. The accessory sold a staggering 8 million units within the first 60 days and set a world record for being the fastest selling consumer electronic device. The Kinect's Natural user interface (NUI) gave Xbox players the ability controle the gaming console using gestures and voice commands. It was pretty much like interacting with human beings wasn't it.
Now, there is new excitement as whispers of Microsoft‘s next-generation gaming console are being heard. Although there has not been much information of the console itself, a leek has brought news about a new generation Kinect and it's features. This time the features of the revolutionary device look to be lot more potent.
According to vgleaks the The successor is going to come with a 70-degree horizontal and 60-degree vertical Field of View and a depth range of 0.8 m to 4.0 m, thats a lot more then the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor. The larger FOV also means lot more players, possibly 4.
The sensor can return a full HD 1920 x 1080 p resolution color stream. Quality and resolution are considerably improved compared to the predecessor.
The sensor will come with a 512 x 424 p resolution depth stream This means the ability to resolve much smaller objects, accuracy in separating objects in close depth proximity and accuracy in capturing depth curvature around edges.
The new Kinect said to come with an IR stream for the first time, with a resolution of 512 x 424 which enables lighting independent processing and feature recognition
The device will connect via USB 3.0 cable which means faster connection or data speeds.
Will the the new successor be able to create the same buzz as it's predecessor? Or maybe perhaps it will set a new record. Tell us what you think in the comments section bellow.