TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata unleashed Wii U news in an installment of Nintendo Direct recently as he outlined Nintendo's future plans for the console. Iwata revealed how the Wii U launch lineup will be bolstered by a long list of top game franchises headed for the new console.
These games would be Mario and Legends of Zelda, further, Iwata also detailed a number of enhancements designed to make the Wii U game experience more social, even if people are not playing in the same room.
"The fun of video games is not only just playing games, but also sharing experiences together with people - even though they live far away, their skill levels are different or their experience does not happen at the same time," Iwata said. "We want Wii U to be the system that brings everyone together."
Two Zelda Games: Eiji Aonuma, the producer of The Legend of Zelda series, revealed two entries in the series for Wii U.
Super Mario is on His Way: The Nintendo EAD Tokyo Software Development team that created the Super Mario Galaxy games for Wii and Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS is working on a new 3D Mario action game for Wii U. The game is scheduled to be playable at this year's E3.
The new game, Legend of Zelda is one of the most popular investments of Nintendo, behind Mario. So it is not surprising that the company is releasing the Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker on Wii U in High Definition. The game is said to include Game-pad-only play, Miiverse integration and other additional enhancements. The original game can be found in Game cube. Gamers can get a look of the images of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker here.
The company during its direct video presentations, revealed its plans for the coming year and beyond. The details of the plans included a new range of updates to upcoming features, to new Wii U games and more. A number of Wii U titles were announced by the company which included titled Yarn Yoshi, developed by Kirby's Epic Yarn, Xenoblade Chronicles by Monolith and more.