TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Nintendo Wii U Launched Delayed till December 21
The much awaited Nintendo Wii U gaming device is all set to be launched in US on November before the Thanksgiving Day.
However, there are reports that due to some manufacturing glitches, the same will be available in Europe only by the month of December 21st.
The final version of the product was presented in an event way back in June, but the company did not provide any information regarding the pricing and availability of Nintendo Wii U that time.
Analysts claim the delay in its release is partly because of the financial problems company is facing in the recent months. Even though most of them blame it for the Global Financial Crisis, there are analysts who are of the opinion that aging hardware and lack of innovation also led to its poor showing in the market.
Nintendo is expecting to turn around the tides to their favor with the release of Nintendo Wii U gaming console in November. This gaming console is expected to use LCD equipped controller for providing users with realistic gaming effects.
On the technical side, the new Gamepad which is supposed to be complex in its design is also delaying the release. Nintendo has confirmed using display equipped wireless controller. The extent of success of this gaming console will be available once the device is officially launched in U.S.
Nintendo Gamepad has in store features such as:
- Touch screen display size of 6.2 inches
- A front-facing camera
- NFC technology
- Motion sensor
- Power Supply
- Video games can be played with the controller in its LCD without using its main console