TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
After the launch on all the mobile and desktop platforms, the Angry Birds is taken a final frontier. The Angry Birds Space is the new version that the developer, Rovio hopes to follow the success line of accumulating 700 million downloads, branded candles and plush toy series.
The official site has not details on this expect for a trailer and the release date, March 22nd. However, the official blog of Rovio offers more information on how this version of the game is going to differ from its earlier one.
March 22 will surely be a great deal for Rovio as they are planning to launch Space on mobiles, retail, animation as well as publishing. This type of consolidated launch is happening first with the Angry Birds Space.
There are several new elements in the game and gameplay that include planets with zero gravity, entirely new birds with new powers and slow motion puzzles. The game will also have certain elements that are in the original Angry Birds.
NASA and Rovio have signed as partners for the launch of the Space version of the game. Rovio will launch the details of the gameplay, partnerships and more closer to the launch date. It is clear that the company to aiming to hit the stars but how quickly it is going to do them is the question.