TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
After the launch on all the mobile and desktop platforms, the Angry Birds is taken a final frontier. The Angry Birds Space is the new version that the developer, Rovio hopes to follow the success line of accumulating 700 million downloads, branded candles and plush toy series.
The official site has not details on this expect for a trailer and the release date, March 22nd. However, the official blog of Rovio offers more information on how this version of the game is going to differ from its earlier one.
March 22 will surely be a great deal for Rovio as they are planning to launch Space on mobiles, retail, animation as well as publishing. This type of consolidated launch is happening first with the Angry Birds Space.
There are several new elements in the game and gameplay that include planets with zero gravity, entirely new birds with new powers and slow motion puzzles. The game will also have certain elements that are in the original Angry Birds.
NASA and Rovio have signed as partners for the launch of the Space version of the game. Rovio will launch the details of the gameplay, partnerships and more closer to the launch date. It is clear that the company to aiming to hit the stars but how quickly it is going to do them is the question.