TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CJI Gogoi Rubbishes Sexual Harassment Allegation, calls It “Conspiracy” To Destabilise Judiciary
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KKR — Highlights
- Skoda India Launches EasyBuy Program For Top Model
- REVEALED! Details About Ranbir's Role In Brahmastra
- WhatsApp Android Beta Spotted With New Emoji Style For Status Updates
- Booked A Jet Airways Flight? Here's What You Need To Do After It's Shutdown
- Tara And Ananya In Glittery Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Play Angry Birds with USB slingshot controller
Angry Birds has accounted for over 700 million downloads and has also caused numerous jeers. Now someone has come up with a new dimension to the action game involving bird slinging by developing a USB slingshot controller.
This is created by the director of tools for mbed parent company ARM, Simon Ford. It makes use of an accelerometer in order to measure the tilt of controller and also has a rubber stretch sensor to measure the strength with which it is pulled back. These measurements map to appropriate mouse controls.
There is a USB connector and also an mbed micro-controller and these electronics are embedded to a slingshot. You can also build one and map the controls using the details explained in the mbd link.