TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Angry Birds has accounted for over 700 million downloads and has also caused numerous jeers. Now someone has come up with a new dimension to the action game involving bird slinging by developing a USB slingshot controller.
This is created by the director of tools for mbed parent company ARM, Simon Ford. It makes use of an accelerometer in order to measure the tilt of controller and also has a rubber stretch sensor to measure the strength with which it is pulled back. These measurements map to appropriate mouse controls.
There is a USB connector and also an mbed micro-controller and these electronics are embedded to a slingshot. You can also build one and map the controls using the details explained in the mbd link.