TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Angry Birds has accounted for over 700 million downloads and has also caused numerous jeers. Now someone has come up with a new dimension to the action game involving bird slinging by developing a USB slingshot controller.
This is created by the director of tools for mbed parent company ARM, Simon Ford. It makes use of an accelerometer in order to measure the tilt of controller and also has a rubber stretch sensor to measure the strength with which it is pulled back. These measurements map to appropriate mouse controls.
There is a USB connector and also an mbed micro-controller and these electronics are embedded to a slingshot. You can also build one and map the controls using the details explained in the mbd link.