TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
PlayStation Mobile goes live on October 3
The long wait for Sony PlayStation Mobile has finally come to an end. Sony has announced that its PlayStation Mobile will go live on October 3. The new service will bring favorite contents including PlayStation One games and exclusive new IPS to the mobile phone. Sony is also reported to have plans for bringing a new PlayStation Mobile SDK for its developers for a subscription price of $99.99 (approximately Rs.52,000) on a yearly basis. Sources suggest that the SDK will be made available by the month of November. The new SDK will allow developers to develop new games and sell them through the PlayStation store.
PlayStation Mobile is considered to be a successor to PlayStation Suite which was launched earlier on Xperia Play. The company already has plans to make the service a success which was evident with the addition of some well known hardware partners. The hardware partners include Sharp and Fujitsu. Reports suggest that a total of 30 games will be available for download up on the launch. The initial roll out of the mobile games will be made available across countries such as Japan, US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and Spain.
Sony is especially aiming at Android-based smartphones and tablets with their latest PlayStation Mobile service. Even though the press release from Sony mentioned about the Arrows line of smartphones and tablets, there is still no clarity on the availability of these products. Sony is expecting a major boost in their popularity with the release of Sony PlayStation Mobile service.