TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Remember the Prince of Persia 2 that was launched in 2003? The age old classic is back in a new avatar. This time the game features newly rendered levels and visually enhanced environments and is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Called as Prince of Persia: Shadow and the Flame, the new game has been developed by Ubsoft Pune.
The game features revamped 3D environments but doesn't stray away from original's game-play which has been adored by millions. With 14 different levels, set in 5 different environments, the game takes a new shape and should provide players with something to be exited about.
The game does stay true to the original game-play, but let's face it we are not in 2003 anymore there needs to be something new to match the times we live in. The game does bring that, it features a revamped combat system along with new combo moves, a new set of challenges and wepons. The game has been designed to take advantage of touchscreens - it gives players the option of either using gestures or virtual controller to play the game. Non-the-less, the bottom line is you need to run, jump, solve puzzle and most importantly save the princess, who has been held captive.
You can download Prince of Persia: Shadow and the Flame for Android on Google Play at Rs. 199 or from Amazon App Store at $2.99 (Approximatly Rs.176.65). The iOS version of the game can be downloaded form Apps Store at $2.99 (Approximatly Rs.176.65).