TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for PS3, Xbox and PC users Arriving on September 25
Popular game developer Konami has announced that the much awaited Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 title will be officially available from September 25th onwards. The game will be available for PS3, PC and Xbox 360 users. The latest announcement came at a time when users are eagerly awaiting the arrival of EA’s ‘FIFA 13’. Now with ‘PES 2013’ arriving as an alternative option, a stiff competition among the two is expected. The latest game from Konami is especially built on the basis of three core elements.
The three core elements in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 include;
- PES Full Control
- Player ID
- ProActive AI
Some of the notable features in PES 2013 include;
- ‘Player Individuality’ feature allowing users to gain a clear idea about player’s skill, tricks, likeness and signature attributes.
- ‘Balance of Play’ designed to remove illogical elements in player movements thereby providing a more realistic gaming experience.
The official page of the game stated, “This fall, Pro Evolution Soccer strikes back on to the pitch to showcase dazzling new skills. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 returns to the root of football with unique levels of control plus major emphasis on the individual style of the world’s best players.”