TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Aren't Zombie movies fun? There is nothing like walking corpses trying to eat you alive. The much talked about, Rice Of The Zombie, the first ever Indian made zombie film, will be released on February 22, 2013. In the meantime, the game version of the movie is out, developed by SmartCloudInfoTech has been released on Apple Store for the iPad.
The game let's you play a zombie and you progress through levels by slaying humans. You will be able to wield a wide verity of weapons like Axe, Woodcutter, Drill machine and more, to bring down the humans. Also, you can turn the humans into mindless zombies with the special weapon 'The Zombie Hand' and earn hearts by doing so. The hearts can later be used to upgrade weapons, with an interesting line of powerup
You can buy some cool Zombie Merchandise from the exclusive Zombie store, which can be accessed through the game.
Choose from 4 Zombie Avatars
Deadly weapons , Shield and mine upgrades to rip-off Humans like never before
Cool animated effects to show the Zombification of Humans
Zombify Humans and Unlock achievements
Interesting upgrades and powerups to progress through the game
Easy to play Touch controls
Compete with your friends on Game centre
Share on Facebook and Twitter