TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The year 2013 is looking to be a busy year for makers of the Angry Birds franchise, Rovio. The Finnish gaming studio have announced their latest game - 'The Croods'. Rovio has collaborated with DreamWorks Animation Studio to bring the movie based game to life.
DreamWorks Animation's Head of Global Interactive, Chris Hewish said "Rovio set the industry standard in mobile gaming with Angry Birds, and we believe their massive community of active users will go wild for The Croods,".
He further added, "We've developed a close and collaborative relationship with Rovio in which our world class filmmakers created an incredible piece of custom animation on the home screen that introduces players to the game's beautifully rich aesthetics."
The game is based on the upcoming movie with the same title, which will be releasing, this March 22. The animated motion picture, starring the voices of Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone is prehistoric comedy adventure. The game is set to launch, a week before the release of the animated film, on March 14.
DreamWorks Animation's The Croods is filled with wonderful characters and creatures in an incredibly detailed, inventive world -- it was just begging for its very own mobile game!" said Petri Jarvilehto, EVP of Games at Rovio Entertainment.
"It's been an incredible experience having our two teams working closely together on extending the story to mobile platforms." adds Petri.
The Croods game will be available for both iOS and Android platform, starting March 14. In the meanwhile, catch the short teaser video of the upcoming game below..