TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Well, Ryan Seacrest does lot more then just host American Idol. The Radio/Television personality tweeted about Draw Something 2, which would be the sequel to the Pictionary game, Draw Something. Seacrest's tweet said, "II somehow convinced them to give me #DrawSomething2 first...this may be the best Mariah & Randy have ever looked ", at the bottom of the tweet was a drawn picture of American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Mariah Carey, which is probably done using the new app.
Zynga Vice President Dan Porter confirmed about the game as Re-tweeted along with an image of the new game's logo, saying "So excited to confirm #DrawSomething2 is coming soon w/ new ways to draw & connect,".
The original Draw Something which was developed by OMGPOP, was launched on February 6, 2012. The game quickly became one of the hottest selling apps, as it reached 50 million downloads in a matter of Fifty days.
Zynga acquired OMGPOP and Draw Something for $180 million. This acquisition would prove costly for San Francisco based company as the user-base for Draw something drastically reduced and Zynga's stock plumited from $14 to $2.4. Zynga best-known for the game, FarmVille, has taken a risk by launching a sequel to a game, that nearly put them out of business. Perhaps, they are bringing in something new this time, to make users, to stick on.