TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Well, Ryan Seacrest does lot more then just host American Idol. The Radio/Television personality tweeted about Draw Something 2, which would be the sequel to the Pictionary game, Draw Something. Seacrest's tweet said, "II somehow convinced them to give me #DrawSomething2 first...this may be the best Mariah & Randy have ever looked ", at the bottom of the tweet was a drawn picture of American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Mariah Carey, which is probably done using the new app.
Zynga Vice President Dan Porter confirmed about the game as Re-tweeted along with an image of the new game's logo, saying "So excited to confirm #DrawSomething2 is coming soon w/ new ways to draw & connect,".
The original Draw Something which was developed by OMGPOP, was launched on February 6, 2012. The game quickly became one of the hottest selling apps, as it reached 50 million downloads in a matter of Fifty days.
Zynga acquired OMGPOP and Draw Something for $180 million. This acquisition would prove costly for San Francisco based company as the user-base for Draw something drastically reduced and Zynga's stock plumited from $14 to $2.4. Zynga best-known for the game, FarmVille, has taken a risk by launching a sequel to a game, that nearly put them out of business. Perhaps, they are bringing in something new this time, to make users, to stick on.