TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
The latest installment in the Skylanders franchise will be launched by Activision during the fall of 2013. Skylanders is a highly successful video game franchise from Activision. The video game sales have been immense for the game as well as the sale of the toys that are associated with it. The new entry of Skylanders has been titled, Skylanders Swap Force and is all set to launch in fall.
At the Toy Fair slated to be held in New York City from February 10 to 13, the physical characters from Swap Force will be displayed. The Swap Force installment of Skylanders promises to build on the existing game play that gamers are familiar with but with the exception of a new twist being added. The players can create new characters by swapping the bottom and top halves of characters in the game to get new characters in the game.
There are 16 Swap Force characters that can be reconfigured in this manner in about 250 different combinations. Apart from the creation of new characters by swapping the bottom and top halves, players also have the liberty to swap moves and powers among the different characters. The video game will also be supporting all the characters available in the existing two Skylanders titles.
The video game is based on a new adventure that will take place in the mysterious Cloudbreak islands. The island houses a volcano that erupts once in every 100 years and fill the Skylands with magic. The video game is about some Skylanders who have been blown away in the middle of a battle due to the volcanic eruption and attained new powers. The game promises to offer high resolution graphics among other features.